Terms and Conditions Hotel City Garden
Terms and Conditions Hotel City Garden Amsterdam
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
◊ Best Available Rate
• For guarantee of reservation a valid credit card detail is required or pay online.
• For guarantee with credit card, no prepayment is required but the first night of the stay will be pre-authorised. (Read more on pre-authorisation)
• Reservation is only confirmed when hotel is able to pre-authorise the credit card
• Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
• In case of No-Show and late cancellation, cost of the first night stay will be charged.
• Free modification 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
• Countdown of the arrival date starts at 00.00 AM (CET).
◊ Prepay & Save Rate
• Reservation is only confirmed when the full amount (room price only) is paid.
• Amendment on reservation is not permitted.
• No refund on cancellation of reservation.
• Please note that upon arrival, guests are required to show the credit card which has been used to make the booking. If it is not possible, the pre-charged/paid amount will be reimbursed, and the reservation has to be paid in full prior to check-in, either by cash or a different credit card.
◊ About pre-authorisation
• Hotel reserves all the rights to pre-authorise the credit card when a credit card is used as a reservation guarantee method. Pre-authorisation is not a charge; it is a temporary hold. This means hotel will check if the card is active and if there is enough balance to cover at least the first night cost. After a certain period, the pre-authorisation hold is released. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
◊ Group Reservation (5 rooms or more)
• In a single reservation when 5 or more than 5 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case hotel may ask a 10 % pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. Hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till hotel receives the pre-payment.
◊ No-show Policy
• For standard rate reservation, the full amount of the first night will be charged and the reservation is no longer valid.
• For Hot-Deal/Non-Refundable/Prepay & Save reservation, if no communication is conducted of guest(s) arriving later than the actual arrival date, hotel is not obliged to keep the room on hold. However, if guest(s) still shows up, hotel will still try its best whether to accommodate the guest in the hotel or finding a suitable accommodation. Guest may have to pay the cost difference. Please note that this service is subject to availability and the do guaranteed. In such case hotel may follow overbooking procedure, whether to accommodate guest in the hotel or finding another accommodation.
• All prices are including VAT. A 7% city tax is applicable on room price.
◊ WinnRewards Loyalty Program
• Hotel City Garden Amsterdam is a partner hotel of WinnRewards loyalty program. By making reservation at Hotel City Garden Amsterdam and accepting Term & Conditions of Hotel City Garden Amsterdam, you also accept the Terms & Condition of WinnRewards loyalty program. You will be a proud member of WinnRewards loyalty program. More on WinnRewards Terms & Conditions.